- Apple iPad® and iPhone® (iOS version 6.0 or higher)
- Windows® PC desktop or laptop (Windows XP, 7, 8, or 10)
With both platforms available, which should you install first? The Apple iPad/iPhone package – as you cannot unlock the power of the Windows package until you have purchased the iPad/iPhone package from the Apple Store (the Windows version comes free with your iPad/iPhone application purchase).
The most common device to use with BizDo is the iPad/iPhone as that is the most portable system for tracking tasks. Unlike the Windows package that can (and should be) downloaded from this site for free, you can only obtain BizDo for the iPad/iPhone from the iOS (Apple) App Store.
We highly recommend you install BizDo on the iPad/iPhone before installing the Windows package.
BizDo for Windows® PC Download
BizDo on the Windows PC is a free companion to your iPad version. To unlock the full functionality, you should complete the following steps in order:
- Purchase and install the Apple iPad BizDo package from the App Store using the link above.
- Run BizDo on the iPad and immediately synchronize to set up your secure BizNotes server account with your e-mail address, password, and encryption phrase.
- After initial setup is completed, you will receive an e-mail that contains a web link that will activate your account.
- Perform a synchronization on your iPad to initialize your data content on the BizNotes server.
- Download the free Windows BizDo Task Manager package.
- Run BizDo on the Windows system and immediately synchronize to set up your secure BizNotes server account with the same e-mail address, password, and encryption phrase that you used on your iPad.
You are now ready to enjoy the full functionality of BizDo Task Manager on your Windows system!
What if you install the Windows version first just to try it out – will it still work? The answer is yes, but with a number of limitations:
- Cannot set up and activate your account on the BizNotes server; this can only be done via the iPad
- Unable to print tasks
- Cannot e-mail your tasks
- Group members are only notified of changes via BizNotes server;
- Allows a limited number of new tasks to be created