Intended for use in in any navigational rally class, including S.O.P. (Seat Of the Pants) or Beginner, the Rally Clock/Timer System is a proven winner in rally series around the United States.
The Rally Clock/Timer System has what you need to win!
- Accurate time-of-day clock in 1/100th (0.01) minute increments
- Two timers that can independently count up or count down
- Timers can be preset to a user-defined value for counting up, or counting down to zero
- Audible alarm
- Audible count-down alarm
- Special checkpoint mode (which also activates a third timer)
- Lightweight electronics and switches integrated into a convenient clipboard case
- Bright LCD alphanumeric display for easy viewing, day or night
- Plugs into your vehicle's 12V source, but incorporates internal battery backup protection
- Optionally run strictly off of a standard 9V battery
- Low-battery detection
- (Optional) Articulated clipboard light to read your instructions or control card at night
- Interactive training/demo mode
- Continuous self-diagnostics
- Ability to recalibrate to maintain high timing precision
- Optional remote slaved display
Built into a 10" wide by 15" long clipboard, the upper half of the MICROCode Consulting Lighted Rally Clock/Timer System is shown to the right. (Click on the image of our prototype for a larger view.)
Details regarding the Rally Clock/Timer System operation can be found in the documentation which is free to view or download.
The price on the basic Rally Clock/Timer System is $179 US plus shipping and handling (includes everything except the articulated clipboard light) or $199 US plus shipping and handling for the Lighted Rally Clock/Timer System. If you currently own a system, you can upgrade to the latest version.
Of course, the best way for you to check out the MICROCode Consulting Rally Clock/Timer System is to run it. So, download the Rally Clock Simulator and check out the multitude of features. (You must have Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 to run this program.)